Chaseface Binnieposted toThe One People: Shifting Banking Discussion Group
To the CEO/Pres/Manager of bank:
What's in it for your bank to process my DOV (Declaration of Value)?
1. You make an honest profit for depositing the Declaration of Value.
2. You move away from the faulty debt-based templates of loans, credit cards, mortgages, etc.
3. You no longer have to go behind closed doors to trade, sell and fractionally lend other peoples' value, since you will have access to your value as well.
4. You open your bank to a large base of customers that understand where value comes from.
5. Your customers will lovingly and gracefully give you part of their value (a transaction fee) INchange for processing this DOV.
6. You will be leading the way into the new paradigm of banking and, not only will your bank survive, but it will THRIVE as a transaction center in our newly forming Universal Value INchange system of finance.
And if the bank doesn't agree to the DOV?
1. You are admitting your bank is insolvent and admitting that every other procedure is invalid, including loans, credit, and other ways of monetizing signatures.
2. Your bank will probably go out of business along with the rest of the debt-based monetary scheme in the coming months (or be left in the dust of irrelevance).