Sunday 27 January 2013

It's Never Been Done Before - Consider It Solved!


Ignore the ad but take note of the wording.

IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE....CONSIDER IT SOLVED!

We are entering a New Beginning where things we are experiencing are new to us and we don't know what to expect. We are riding on the crest of an exciting wave of new energy and there is a force in this movement that cannot be stopped. It is exciting, it's an amazing ride and we are all there together.

We have been waiting for so long, we have dreamed of the 'one day I'll be able to DO or BE.....'
Well here we are "in the twinkling of an eye" that day is HERE NOW. We didn't have to DO anything except to BE. How amazing is that! Because IT IS SOLVED. The trustees of TOPPT had SOLVED it for us. There was the sign!

I had no idea exactly HOW profound this billboard in the departure terminal at the LA airport was when I saw it last December. I had some idea because I recognised it to take a photo of it, but really didn't know then what I AM becoming to KNOW NOW. Clearly I was given such a huge message that it took up most of the terminal wall!

With every passing of NOW I wait with open heart and arms to embrace IT, to BE excited by what will BE revealed to me, to share with so many people.We are in a place of awe, as we create our future NOW by the thoughts we have, the focus of our attention and the feeling in our bodies.

In the words of Eckhart Tolle "The excitement is a genuine response to the discovery of a truth that you know can set you free." 

WE ARE FREE - BE EXCITED! 

From my LIGHT to yours IN LOVE