Sunday 3 March 2013

Ron Van Dyke – OPPT – Understanding Bank Criminality & Court Complicity

Ron Van Dyke – OPPT – Understanding Bank Criminality & Court Complicity – 2 March 2013



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iiXkBjcW4fUUploaded On 2 March 2013 by Ron Van Dyke Yesterday was a long and very busy day for me. Even going to hear the Buskers, my son’s band, at the end did not give me the lift it normally does. In my mind, I was dealing with what I witnessed in the court as I went to support my friend. She was not able to defend her paperwork in the hearing to strike her affirmative defenses. The lady judge granted the order to strike except for one defense, that of standing. She told my friend that whoever had helped her prepare her paperwork, it was legally deficient as the bank’s attorney claimed. She even called it frivolous and warned my friend that if she presented any more frivolous paperwork, she would be barred from filing in that court. She also denied my friend a trial by jury. Today, I will reflect on what happened in the court to help people understand bank criminality and court complicity, as well as the downside of helping someone.