Sunday 17 March 2013

You don’t need a "GURU" when you’ve got your own Heart to listen to.


You don’t need a "GURU" when you’ve got your own Heart to listen to.

KP posted this in a skype room we’re in together and it literally jumped out at me.  It’s not often that I have time to sit down and watch a video but I knew immediately that this one I needed to watch immediately.
KP and I haven’t really chatted much in the past week, but we are obviously on the same page on this topic.  This article really hit me on several points.
The first being the fact I have always been suspicious of anything that has religious overtones, including many (closer to ALL) of the “New Age” Gurus/Leaders/Movements.  During the month of December 2012 I wrote about this several times. I was asked to participate in several radio shows during December and as each one progressed, I felt more and more trepidation and resistance to being part of these meditations.  By the time we actually got to the 21st, I felt as if I had shut down.  I participated in a global meditation and yet felt almost nothing, as if my heart had said “nope, I’ll just sit this one out thanx”.
The more I listened to my heart/higher self, the more hesitation I had.
As for these so-called “enlightened beings” & “ascended masters” & and self proclaimed “Divines”…. I have NEVER jived with them.  I talked about this on a couple of radio shows in December.
It wasn’t until January when suddenly my higher self that had been screaming in the back of my head finally managed to slap me hard enough to really get my attention…. then the marbles all started to fall into place and I began to really SEE and FEEL what this was all about.  The Wizards behind the Curtain were revealed in all their tainted glory and I finally began to understand.
These guys cornered the market let me tell ya!  Gather up all the new agers and those searching for enlightenment, those who’ve already woken up to the corruption of existing religion and politics- then tie them together into a new spin, one that’s further backed up with “New” systems of finance and government- then wrap the whole kit and kaboodle up in shiny paper and present it as the “New Paradigm” of “peace & enlightenment”…..
….. same ol’ shtick, same controlling mechanisms, same underlying philosophy of hierarchy with them on top and us grovelling down below:
“Please sir?  Can I have some more?”
“Can I have some of your money please?”
“Can I have some of your New Technology please?”
“Can I have some of your enlightenment please?”
“Can I have some of your healing/ascension chambers please?”
“Can you rescue me please?”
….. you know….. This morning was the first time ever that I can say I’m so freakin’ happy that my brain has never accepted this ideology of “gurus” and “ascended masters”- absolutely thrilled for the first time ever that I can’t meditate like everyone else does, that I can’t visualize drawing in all this “universal energy” to spread across the world!  ……. until this morning I’ve continuously berated myself for not being able to do it “right”.
Obviously my heart was telling me something.
….. I really should listen more often, lol.
Listen to the George Kavasillas video that KP posted in his article below which George posted on December 15th (as KP said, where was this video when I really needed it?)(perhaps waiting for me to be ready to hear it?), then please watch this video George put out just a little while ago that really puts into perspective what’s happening this month- from the Pope’s resignation and the vatican’s twisting of the energy to try to re-create their paradigm.
One of the other points that George talks about is this ideology that our Galactic family, our Cosmic Cousins, are “ascended”… that they are above us in spiritual enlightenment.
Bollocks!
They have more advanced science than us, yes. They probably have a better understanding of who they are as compared to ourselves. But they are NOT better or higher than us.
We are ONE.
We are all EQUAL….. something that these so called “Divines” are trying so hard to get us to forget.
*as a side note, I HATE “dates”.  I’ve always seriously disliked dates and have always felt a trepidation when ever they are given. BUT…. while I certainly won’t hold up a calendar with a big circle around a certain date, I will say this: We are damn close!  I can feel it in my heart and bones that we are on the very cusp of massive change. 
** as another side note:  God vs the Devil doesn’t exist. Just two days ago I had this lesson really hit home. Don’t play into that paradigm, because it’s a created mythology that has been and continually is being used to drive that separation. All the US vs THEM is division.  All the I’m right(eous) and they are evil is part of the wall that divides.  
The contrast between light and dark is just a contrast. You can’t have one with out the other.  You can’t appreciate one without the other.  Like a movie, you can’t have an adventure without a protagonist and an antagonist.  Like an experiment, you can’t find the answer without having a control aspect to compare your findings to. 
Please stop.  It’s time to start really LISTENING to your heart.  Listen constantly to the messages that are coming to you.  As I said yesterday, listen to those “random” thoughts that are popping into your head.  Listen to the silly song that’s playing in your mind, pay attention to the message that jumps out at you from a kids movie,  be aware of  ALLLLLLLLL the messages that you are hearing, seeing, witnessing.  Listen to your heart.
Your Eternal Heart KNOWs.  Now we just need to listen.
Thank you KP for really bringing this home for me.

George Kavasillas… “The 21st December 2012 Deception and What We Can Do About It” (and, “Where was this Video when we all Needed It???”) (and, I say, “Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!”) (and, “YOU Are Your OWN Guru”)

Posted on 2013/03/15 by kauilapeleby 
george_kavassilas_121221_deception_video_snipFirst of all, this is the first thing I have ever posted from or about George Kavasillas (I believe). I was somehow led to this video by George tonight.
Second, in answer to the question above, in the title (“Where was this Video when we all Needed It???”), it was right on George’s YouTube page, as of December 15, 2012. Probably also at his website (ouruniversaljourney.com).
Third, the “and, I say, ‘Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!’” part was what I was feeling and shouting from my Inner Self (also known, in the Higher Realms, as “Innards”) as I watched it. All right, here’s the video.
.

.
This “Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!” I was getting, as I watched, was about my getting the same message prior to 12-21-12. And as you may know, I did nothing special on the 12-21-12 (try this one, as well).
This “Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!” I was getting also applied to what George mentioned about the “New Age Guru Types” (my appellation, not George’s), who essentially replaced many of the the “Old Age Guru Types”. I have posted a few posts that mentioned things like that (“de-guruizing”; e.g., here’s one of those). And here is my own deal about that…
“De-Guru-ize Your Life… Just Remember… ‘Gee… U (You) R (Are) U (You)’… ‘YOU Are Your OWN Guru’”
Here’s the comment George attached with this video.
“george gives a passionate presentation about the deception of the false light programs and paradigms and how 21st December 2012 has been hijacked by the priestly cast and new age luminaries.
“He asks you to contemplate the consequences of injecting external false light energies into Mother Earth and humanity on 21st December, right at a time when she is about to birth anew.
“Instead be authentic.
“When you are doing your mediations [meditations] and contemplations on 21st December let go of all these false external programs, rituals, doctrines and practices and go into a place of just being to allow yourself to reconnect with you and bring out your organic light from your heart centre (not the fragmented heart charka [chakra])!”
And about chakras, and all that, not too long ago Mark H sent me this article, which you may wish to check out, The Secret Behind the Chakras. I add this quote from it.
“Our Core or Sun/Star is where our Higher Selves reside…and therefore the statement “God is inside of us, God is within” is literally true. Searching for a God outside of yourself will cause serious challenges. For instance; when you go to a new age meditation class, one of the first things they teach you is to “open your crown and bring the white or golden light down through your body, lighting up each chakra, and then ground into the earth. This may feel good momentarily, but think about what it is that you just did. If your “God” is inside of you, and you bring an “outside energy source” into your body and bypass your own “God” and ignore what was there to begin with….. continue to ignore it and bring in outside energy sources to take its place, what is it going to do? Well, remember the old “use it or lose it” philosophy? Yes, the “Core or God Sun/Star” will start to go dormant and just sit there until you decide to take your will back and use it again. Which energy would you rather be operating from and have command of, your own personal custom designed Authentic Source …or bring in some nebulous energy that could be infiltrated and run that through your body?”
So, all of this process is bringing awareness, in my mind, at least, that our Source is WITHIN each one of us. This does not mean we do not have teachers, or those who en-lighten our minds, with new concepts, and ways of looking at our selves. I’ve had many of those. But I passed through any “guru stage” into an understanding that many of these people were simply trying to assist me to find the G-U-R-U within myself.