Wednesday 13 March 2013

Ron Van Dyke – Did Caleb, OPPT Trustee, Have A Gun To His Head?

(Editor comment: I love you Ron, thank you for sharing. We all have to process what we feel, the good, the bad and the ugly)

Ron Van Dyke – Did Caleb, OPPT Trustee, Have A Gun To His Head? – 12 March 2013

Uploaded on 12 March 2013 by Ron Van Dyke Those who were listening to the Freedom Reigns podcast with Lisa Harrison and crew, which for me was last night, know what the question means. Caleb, one of only three OPPT Trustees, took the energy surrounding the One People’s Public Trust and put a pin in it. The rapid deflation was palpable. Perhaps he gave everyone a clue as to what may have been going on with him when he revealed that he had been threatened. Frankly, I hated what he was saying; and so did most if not all of the panel of hosts. They somewhat recovered before the program ended; however, the damage had been done. My question, which I asked in the live Facebook thread on my wall, was whether or not he had a gun to his head. If he didn’t, it was plain that he does not have the heart of a servant as Heather and many of us do. For myself, I know I will never be free on earth in a physical body until all my brothers and sisters are free too. Freedom, for me, equals the ability to feel safe as a physical being.