Saturday 11 May 2013

Excellent: Jeff Bliss, a High School student gives a lesson to his teacher at Duncanville


Excellent: Jeff Bliss, a High School student gives a lesson to his teacher at Duncanville

Jeff Bliss decided to give their teacher a lesson at the Duncanville High School. EPIC. Kid’s got his head on straight.
I give props to the guy, keeping his cool and not getting over his hat in anger.
Allegedly the teacher is Julie Phung, a World History/ Asian American Studies teacher.
Here’s what he says in the video, in case you can’t hear him well.
Student: Going off on kids because they don’t freakin get this crap?
Teacher keeps saying “bye” and “get out”
Student: If you would just get up and teach ‘em instead of handing them a freakin packet, yo! There’s kids in here who don’t learn like that…
They need to learn face to face. You’re just getting mad because I’m pointing out the obvious.
Teacher: “No it’s cuz you’re wasting my time”
Student: No I’m not wasting your time; I’m telling you what you need to do.
You want kids to come into your class? You want them to get excited for this?
You gotta come in here and make them excited. You want a kid to change and start doing better?
You gotta touch his freakin heart. Can’t expect a kid to change if all you do is just tell ‘em.
Teacher: “Bye”
Student: You gotta take this job serious. This is the future of this nation. And when you come in here like you did last time and make a statement about ‘oh this is my paycheck’, indeed it is…but this is my country’s future and my education. But there’s a limit, when I’m not bitching, but simply making an observation. And now I will leave. You’re welcome! And if you would like, I’ll teach you a little more so you can actually learn how to teach a freaking class,
(teacher keeps saying “bye” and “just go”)
because since I got here, I’ve done nothing but read packets; so don’t try to take credibility for teaching me jack.
Teacher: “Close the door”