Wednesday 27 February 2013

Ron Van Dyke – Is The OPPT Just Another Scam?


Ron Van Dyke – Is The OPPT Just Another Scam? – 27 February 2013


Uploaded on 27 feb 2013 by Ron Van Dyke
A man that has known me for some time and does not buy into my conspiracy theory ideas challenged me, saying that I was buying into another scam just like NESARA and RuSA earlier. He even sent me a link to a website, abovetopsecret.com, supposedly exposing this hoax/scam. He suggested I stop looking for someone else to save me, that “we are the ones we have been waiting for.” Indeed, we are the ones, and these “hoaxes,” as ATS calls them, are attempts by we the people to get remedy and resolve the real issues of corruption in high places that has permeated our entire culture. Truly, I thank God that more people are waking up because of the OPPT than ever before. This is our lawful and powerful response; and we really ARE the people we have been waiting for… (Here’s the link to the program I was on last night:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecolle…. Over an hour passed before I came on, so be patient. It’s all good to hear.)