Saturday 2 March 2013

OPPT Reflections.


I was posed some great questions by the dear Deva Priya, like "How have YOU changed, or been inspired/influenced by these OPPT filings"? "What has changed in your inner/outer reality"? 
It was a great lil' process, and I thought one worth sharing with the whole. And I thank Deva for providing the impetus for me to reflect and express. 


OPPT Reflections. 

I've been following my inner guidance system/intuition/honouring my soul contract (or whatever one likes to call it), for a good while now. I've known deep in my BEing that if I continue to share my light, guide others to their light, and meet my inner soul evolutionary challenges (so in essence, playing my role in raising the frequency on the planet), that I would be exactly where I needed to BE in order to be part of the new paradigm on Earth.
During this time, I've had two major paths operating concurrently; one was my insatiable thirst to discover the truth and the other, my soul evolutionary path, both are interlinked and I now realise more explicitly than ever, were purposefully designed that way. The thought comes to mind "Damn, that Source character is one smooth operator". My 'search for truth path' guided me to OPPT (via many other "sovereign" or "free-wo/man" 'rabbit hole' investigations), and my 'soul evolutionary path' prepared me to receive the 5D type energy that OPPT is transmitting.
So, I'd almost been expecting something like OPPT to come along. Kind of like, as my soul path deepened, so did the quality of truth (or data) I was receiving, and I am truly relieved and utterly grateful to see such quality data and energy, here and now.
What the OPPT fillings (in combination with my inner work and planetary energy upgrades) have done for me in real terms, is allow the removal of much of the energy I'd placed in the old (old thought patterns, old system), much of it unconscious and in many respects was holding me back from expressing my BEingness in the world. Now, filled with a deeper confidence that we are moving to a new, heart based paradigm on this planet, and with OPPT being an instigator for masses of BEings coming together to co-create the new, I'm now naturally placing most of my energy into creation of the new.
All the while though, I'm maintaining the healthy knowing that nothing outside of me will "save me", and that's it's really just providing me with inner and outer tools to continue my journey with a deeper confidence, and simply allows me to DO, and BE more of my true self. I'm only now comprehending the absolute power and energy behind those words 'BE' and 'DO', that the great soul that is Heather, so often mentions.
So in summary, each day I feel more naturally 'in the moment', and less constricted by old paradigm energy, and deeply resonate with what some have said on the OPPT radio shows, that "I'm not working from a script any more".
The OPPT fillings (and more importantly, the energy behind them) is an idea. An idea that is powerful enough to unite humanity. I'm sure we'll agree, that once we are united as one, we can co-create anything we want, and it feels that we are well on the way to 'number one on the list'; a new paradigm based on our true nature of love.
With gratitude for our connection,
Andrew Forbes Smith