Thursday 7 March 2013

Ron Van Dyke – My First OPPT Courtesy Notice Response


Ron Van Dyke – My First OPPT Courtesy Notice Response – 6 March 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bKdn4o04GyI
Uploaded on 6 March 2013 by Ron Van Dyke Yesterday, on what would have been Dr. Mary’s 95th birthday, I received the first response to the courtesy notices I sent out last Wednesday. The envelope was taped to my front door. Inside was an unsigned NOTICE OF IMPENDING POST-FORECLOSURE EVICTION from an out-of-area attorney representing PNC Bank. This morning I woke up following another strange dream; and in meditation, I used some tools of divination for the first time in many months. This is my subject for today in the ongoing drama of becoming free at last in a world hell-bent on enslaving all of us. I wonder how it will play out? [enantiodromia: The ancient Greek philosopher, Heraclitus, tells us that "the way up and the way down are one and the same." Jung relied heavily on the interrelatedness of opposites to explain his entire psychological theory.]