Saturday 9 March 2013

Ron Van Dyke – The OPPT Restores Common Law – 9 March 2013


Ron Van Dyke – The OPPT Restores Common Law – 9 March 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3vuibgzXn58
Uploaded on 9 March 2013 by Ron Van Dyke One of my OPPT friends on Facebook offered to help me with the legal issues regarding my home. I was delighted … until I realized that she was still operating in admiralty law. Her conclusion, after listening to my story, was that I should make arrangements to move out of my home since I did not pay the loan. I was surprised that she didn’t get it, that she was still looking at the old system of fraudulent contracts as having merit and value. Let me make it clear to those that still don’t get it: The OPPT re-establishes and restores common law. That includes the definition of contracts. The entire corporate structure regarding money and finance operates with fraudulent contracts. That practice has been foreclosed on by the OPPT. The old system no longer has lawful standing, regardless of how many people still want to play by the old rules and definitions.