Saturday 9 March 2013

Ron Van Dyke – Why Is Everyone Included In The OPPT – 8 March 2013


Ron Van Dyke – Why Is Everyone Included In The OPPT – 8 March 2013

Uploaded on 8 March 2013 by Ron Van Dyke I read Zen Gardner’s blog about the OPPT that was posted on my wall by my friend Peter Egler. He wrote, “I feel hijacked. They roped in me, you, and everyone else on the planet…including the Creator…just like that. Where did they get that permission? Didn’t get mine. Pretty presumptuous if you ask me.” They didn’t ask us in the old system either; they just included us. Who are they; and what right did they have? “They” are those that think from the place of unity consciousness. I’m talking about the real Power behind what happens on this planet and throughout the Cosmos. They, the Power behind the puppets appearing on the stage that we can see, always think in terms of the whole, whether dark or light; and they are the only ones that actually see the bigger picture of reality. We were all included in the old Matrix because that’s where we were consciously; and we are all included in the OPPT because that is where we are all going consciously. We’re just not all there yet.